Sunday, July 22, 2007

amma-zing

well hello. just a note before i drift off to sleep to give you a very brief update on my time in toronto.
have spent the last 3 days at the retreat with Amma. and omg... basically its unsayable. if you have never experianced her then there are no words that i can say to express the experiance of having darshan (blessings in the form of amma hugs.) every day. and if you have been to a retreat with her you will not need me to explain it for you. amma-zing!

having this experiance with Anandashakti (my teacher) has been the icing on the cake. so rare for me to get time one-on-one with her, and in such a candid way.

it has to be said though... that sometimes the energy of being around amma is so intense, that i find myself looking forward to retreating back to vancouver to my bed, and familiar surroundings and friends.

tomorrow is devi bhava. really looking forward to it. its going to be wild.

in short... yum. so blessed. so blown wide open. so tired. so grateful.

nite nite

love and pixie dust.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home