Wednesday, July 18, 2007

tarono

yip. im back here ... again. toronto... for those who arnt in line with the "lingo".

the city is the same as it was when i lived here. and nothing really to right home about - just makes me appreciate vancouver all the more. i have enjoyed however seeing more than just asian and pakehas on the subway though... thats the thing i love about toronto... its multi culturalism. its great... and some of the best restaurants showcasing some of the best food from around the world. the other thing i love about here is the wonderful network of friends that just rock my world! oh its good to see them again...

yesterday (my first day here) i had lunch with my lawyer and then tea with my accountant. fun vacation eh? yip! thats me. then had a lovely dinner with my ex. no other way to put that one... it was lovely though...

today has been hot and adey (my best friend here... my inspiration... and my rolo partner in crime - rolo icecreams that is...) and i have been playing with asana for a couple of hours. working shit that we have no business doing. hehehehehe

then tonight i am goign to dinner with the illusive and ever wonderful amos beechwill. also known as MB.

really really really (have i said really?) looking forard to the Amma retreat on friday for the weekend.... ah... ma.... yum yum yum.

will write again soon....

love and pixie dust.

ps. got my hair cut today... :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home