Thursday, July 05, 2007

creative juices flow...

namaste!

so the creative juices have been flowing of late. in part as a way to process some shamanic ceremonies i have attended, and in part because thats just how i am and what i do...

so i thought i would put a couple up for you as a way to share the love.

firstly is a painting about 10in square, inspired by a desire to embrace beauty, connection and The Beloved, through a beloved...

the words you can see in the backround are for me to know and you to wonder about. its kinda like at the end of "lost in translation" where bill murray wispers something in the girls ear... and your forever wondering if it was words of love, or a joke about the camera guy...




the next painting (6 x 14in) and poem/s were inspired by a "work" peruvian shamanic ceremony last week. when i say "work" i dont mean getting paid... i mean going really deep in meditation to explore parts of yourself that you have never dared go to before. sometimes its scary, sometimes its esctacy its its purest form. somes... its unsayable. this work however i was very blessed in that i was given words to share... and this is what came...



My Beloved.

in the wee small hours when im paralized with fear,
and the sense of separation is too much to bare,
you kneel before me to sing me a lullaby,
and balm me with fragrance as i start to cry,
my tears are of longing yet gratitude too,
as i come to the comfort
that i am you.

*****
Expectations

How do i teach you when you already know the answers?
you are the answers,
its as though you are the rain wanting to experiance being wet,
fire,
urning to experiance the intracacies of heat,
you are already what you seek

follow me
or dont
for i love you anyway
for you ARE me
and i am love

whether resistance or surrender speaks from you today
offer it to me
with trust
gratitude
and breath
for all experiance is but play.

******
root to rise
let me step so lightly on the earth,
that the grass beneath my feet,
is unaware of the burden it bares.


love and pixie dust...

ps. oh and lastly... i released an album this week... its a surya namaskara (sun salutations album) in the next month or so you will be able to buy it from itunes and audible.com you can also get a physical copy from me... just email me at info@puraluna.com ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home