Sunday, June 11, 2006

my apartment

hello!

well i thoguht it was about time that i give you a look see at my new appartment. now that it is all "up and running" with the addition of my new plants and candles today.

as you can see, its pretty big for me. sometimes im not quite sure what im surposed to do wtih all the space. but then i remember that i have to work out of it... and have people for workshops and then it dosnt seem so bigas you can see i get the added bonus of topless men standing in my kitchen - at no extra charge!

its been another beautiful day here in vancouver and we have just completed a picnic on the beach with friends... i start my first workshop tomorrow... very excited!

love and pixie dust.

4 Comments:

At 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a funky apartment Kel! It looks very spacious, (enough for two maybey? hehehe)

 
At 8:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow....I found this blog by accident through a little string of coincidences that started with an email from a friend of mine who manages a yoga studio in Vancouver.

She was forwarding an email about some upcoming events in Vancouver that she knew I would be interested in since as far as I know it's the first time a Satyananda Yogi (Swami Muktidharma from Anahata Center) has given a talk in my hometown!

I noticed one of the talks was at a place called "Little Rikhia" so I decided to Google that and found this amazing blog! As far as I know, I'm the only person in Vancouver training to be a fully accredited Satyananda Yoga instructor (which requires about 3+ years of study) so I did a double-take when I saw the picture of the "Yoga and Kriya" book on your table! Right now I'm taking the Yogic Studies distance ed course out of the Satyananda center in Cleveland, Ohio.

Anyway, there are so many coincidences here that it's uncanny, so I thought I'd drop this little comment and see where it leads....

Are you going to check out any of Swamiji's talks here in July?

Gnite,
Dave

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger pura veda pixie said...

dave,

great to hear from you. whoever you are!
definatly would like to talk to you more about everything. im assuming that your friend was lalitadevi?
anyway... email me directly info@puraluna.com

talk soon.

pixie.

 
At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kel,

Your place looks fantastic! So bright and I love your shrine. I had hopes of something like that in my place, however, it seems to have filled up with a tractor and a big wooden sled, everytime I do headstand I think I better not fall down or I'm in for a hard landing! Love ya, C

 

Post a Comment

<< Home