Friday, March 24, 2006

And for dessert...

now those of you who know me, are probally aware that i can out blush anyone... and tonight was no different.

David and Mum took me out for dinner for creating Davids website for the store. www.djgallery.co.nz dinner was lovely, i let loose long enough to consume a glass of wine. being that im one glass wonder the rest of this story will come as no surprise.

our lovely (and very cute) waiter Robert had been waiting on our every need all evening. (much to my delight) when it came time for dessert i enquired about the chiefs special which was a crisp apple soup. he explained in his fantastic Dutch accent that it was quiet a nice desert which came with a horny parfait. my heart stopped. "a what?" i spat out. he smiled and said "a horny parfait"... now convinced that i was hearing things... i instantly started radiating huge amounts of heat from the neck up... not knowing if it was the wine, or the lack of excitment in my life in the passed months i loudly exclaimed "a what?".... "a horny parfait" he replied as loudly as i had questioned him. obviously now quiet uncomfortable at the situation... he started to make a buzzy bee motion with his hands, flapping at his sides. my mother, now in hestirics, exclaimed "honey, kelly he means honey!"

i could have died. i think poor robert did... as he muttered something about crappy english and walked off to put in the order.

for the rest of the evening... he called me "honey" at every oppotunity, and everytime he did... i got about 2 inches shorter...

needless to say i thoughly enjoyed my crisp apple soup with my horny parfait.

love and pixie dust...

1 Comments:

At 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahheeheeheehaahaahah teeheeheehahah ahahaa cry hahahah heheh teeheehee hahahaha fall off my chair !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home