Tuesday, March 07, 2006

im in love...

yip, my friends its true, im totally in love. with John Galt. who is john galt you say? well its the dreamy ever illusive, comepletly sexy (in my head anyway) main character in my book. Atlas Shrugged. and before you start your mind to wonder, yes... its true... i have no love life of my own and have to resort to a 1200 page book for my day dreaming.

ok... so now you have stopped laughing ill be alittle more realistic.

its 3 weeks till i return to Canada. not sure if it will be vancouver or toronto first off... it all depends on that little peice of paper called a perminant recidancy. but im all packed and ready to ship my stuff. nervous as hell about buying an appartment. (but also stupidly excited about the thought of having my own home) mainly becuase i dont have any work lined up as yet and pura luna is still too young to finantially hold me up 100%. but hopefully that will come though when i get there and start pounding the pavement in my most charming way.

ive had fun in auckland. i feel that my friendships with smart and toni are as strong now as they have ever been. they are both the kind of people where no matter what changes, weddings, babies, houses, your love for each other dosnt.

my workshop in nelson is happening on sunday. nervous as hell about that too! but excited at the same time. i have 7 people including my aunty. which i think is pretty good!

mum has been in better spirits since ive come back to blenheim as well. she helped me with my workshop workbook today, i actually dragged her away from the ironing. (10 points to me!) we cracked up everytime she had to pronounce something in sanskrit or some obsure disease that standing on your head is good for. we are planning on playing mini golf soon, and going though my trunk of baby clothes to decide what im taking to vancouver (oh i know what your saying... and yes... i intend on having a child someday. can you imagine? a mini kelly!)

OK... so with all that in mind.
sweet dreams my possums.

love and pixie dust.

1 Comments:

At 6:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

honey, honey, no, oh no. How can you be such a crunchy yoga pixie and buy into Ann Raynd uber conservative, social darwinism, capitalism?

And yes, I am keeping up with the blog.


Love from the world's most exhausted teacher

Mae

 

Post a Comment

<< Home