Sunday, March 25, 2007

im on my way...

hello possums,

so just wanted to drop you a line before i take off to CR. i leave in the morning, bright and early.

im excited as its the first day this year that i have not taught a yoga class! im going to take myself out for lunch in LA on venice beach for a job well done...

i went out with some friends last night... and ended up pulling an all nighter...i got home at 6am... and let me tell you, i havnt done that in a LONG time. some very profound things came to me as the evening progressed - i wont go into details but lets just say... im still smiling and my hands were swollen from drumming for hours on end. fantastic fun!

as you can probally tell from my "lack of poeticness" (is that even a word?) im extremally tired and havnt yet finished packing... so must get back to it.

Ill see you in the soup and we can have a pea together (as my mother would say) translating to ill catch you again in a couple of weeks with some photos and details on the trip. i might even get to post a note while im there if i get into town (translation - single dirt road track with a few shops - but they do have an internet cafe!) so watch this space...

much love and pixie dust.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home