Monday, November 21, 2005

SCORE!

So im sitting outside the local mini supermarket the other day working on my emails (while acquiring wireless internet for free). And two gentlemen from the real estate office walk past me commenting on how hard I work!

As I left to go home I walked past these two men and the invited me to sit with them a minute and chat. Long story short… I befriended one of the gentlemen who as it happens needed to go to san jose this week for 4 days. And needed a house sitter. SCORE!

So im currently sitting on top of the world. ocean view to die for on one side, and the valley of the gods on the other. not being able to wake up later than 5am (because the huge amount of wild life up here.) I get to do my yoga practice by the “infinity pool” (see photo of view with corner of pool and view) as the sun comes up.

Needless to say, im feeling pretty dam lucky at this opportunity to spend a couple of days in surroundings that take even a pixies breath away.

Also for your amusement, I have attached a photo of me doing the toucan zip line at the nature reserve at the bottom of the hill.

Hope you are all well, and love getting your comments… thanks for reading.

Love and pixie dust.

3 Comments:

At 8:52 PM, Blogger Vincent Priceless said...

Nice work, Pixie. I have never in my life met anyone who befriended people so easily - how many people get an invitation to housesit from a stranger? Is this some kind of Jedi mind control? And can you teach me? Can you put an ox to sleep by raising two fingers and looking him in the eye, 'cause I've always wanted to do that?

"These are not the droids you're looking for."

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger pura veda pixie said...

i could tell you how i do it. but id have to kill you.

remember, nothing is every free dear amos. it may look like it. smell like it. say it is... but there is always a price.

 
At 7:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

. . . a price eh? what did you pay? heehee


xxx
Toes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home