Wednesday, September 14, 2005

The Great Packing Adventure.

well... i guess i should say hello. and thank you for reading my blog.

im sitting in my appartment in toronto. surounded by boxes. suitcases, and general crap.

you see... im about to once again uproot my life. (i originally come from the other side of the world.) and jump off a cliff to see if i can fly. Destination Costa rica!

for 3 months. for me time. to write my book. (never written a book before. this could be interesting. horrifying. and just plain amusing) and hunt for that illusive navel.

1 Comments:

At 8:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

love your sense of adventure.
live it up! can't wait to read your book. what's The Red Tent?
any pole dancing in Costa Rica, or do I have to come down and start some....
Karusia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home